Wednesday, July 06, 2005

TGIFriday's B-10...Surprise I'm home...DAD!!

Well my transfer from "Dirty C-30" to B-10 was official July 5th as I reported to a new terminal. I had been picking up the last few shift, and everybody likes me especially these two big queers. I am so glad to be out of the drama and that stress filled store, however I do miss them, and all the fun times that I had there. I will take the memories with, and leave - stress.

They could only give me 3 days since the transfer was granted in the middle of the week. Open tue. 7-5-05 and I had a friend pick up Saturday morning, and so I will cruise back sometime Sunday. I was thinking to myself ya know I have not seen dad in a while atleast 7months, I am going to go and surprise him, and that I did indeed at MIDNIGHT. I will share later.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

being politically correct about different groups of people is important. some very interesting terms used in this entry, yet still entertaining.