Tuesday, July 19, 2005

"Lil' John and the east side boys visits B-10

Our new manager comes to me and says do you know who you are waiting on?, and I said, " No, I sure don't, but they are bunch of rude a&%holes, I mean rude Dwight". He said that's "Lil John the rapper and the east side boys. Let me go say hello," He came back and said, " you were right they are jerks, they specifically told me not to let anybody bother them and ask for their autographs. I tried to tell him not to say hello, they were really rude, but that is what his entourage is known for. However Lil john was sure nice when he wanted me to pass on his phone # to our new hot bartender.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Of course he was nice at that point because he wanted to score some hot tang. This is what the rap world revolves around.