Monday, July 25, 2005

A metrosexual toothbrush, Nasa now ready...Seriously

Ok I am still, still, and still laughing out of control. I just had a sudden glitch when my pop-ad-blocker failed me, and this time I am glad it did. Ok, so for all my many metrosexual friends. Tomorrow right after work, I am running out to the store and buying all of your Christmas presents early. Gee, can you guess what your getting????? I am sure hoping all of the millions dollars we are spending on the space shuttle research, will solve many world problems, like starvation, aids, Sudan babies dewing before the age of 13, ya know stuff we should really be concerned with, not how we can find out how quickly the earth revolves around the solar systems.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is yet another interesting entry. Entertaining, yet informing. The fact that you are getting presents based off this ad is a little scary though. Good luck. S