Saturday, July 23, 2005

Go Lance Armstong, Texas Heat, DFW International opens new Terminal D

Lance armstrong won his qualifying times and is on his way to his 7th and final Tour De France.com. Go Lance Armstrong Go!!!! Well, the last few days has been a blister of heat on my ass, when my friend Jason, who now lives back in Omaha, said you will have to take cold showers in the summer time, he was not joking.

Well, today was the official ribbon cutting ceremony at the Dallas/FtWorth Internal Airport. After 4 long years they finally opened the new terminal D for all international flights. Here is the impressive stats. It has over 2 million square feet, 99 ticket positions and 100,000 square feet of retail/food space. It is the largest international terminal in the world and it also has some impressive $2 million art thrown into the whole thing. Also open a 300 room Grand Hyatt hotel and 8,200 parking garage all connected and covered . Right now, I am getting ready to take a cold shower, take a little siesta and then going out dinner and drinks, my new drink is martinis, and of course I live only 3 miles from My Martini wine and bistro. IF you COME and visit me, trust me I will take you there. It is my new favorite hangout of the summer. LOVE HUGS and kisssseeessss I shall be off. peace for now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh you cry baby...it's 105 in Omaha! and since when is taking cold showers something new for you :)

Anonymous said...

Why did you have to take a "cold shower"? Something else is brewing here!!!!!!!!!! S