Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Mr.&Mrs.Smith, thoughts on Natalie in Aruba, 4th day-Houston, RW-Austin

My dad and I went to go see Mr & Mrs Smith, with Angelina, and brad Pitt. I thought it started off a little slow, but I think it is in my top 10 "favorite" list, it is definelty a must see.

The people I know around here are praying for Natalie Holloway and her family and hope she is just found soon, in what ever condition. I think something shady is going on with the Vondersloot father, you just got assume he knows something more.

Houston...Houston only 4 days left till the first time ever in church history, where a church will move into an arena and the largest sanctuary in the U.S. This past weekend they had a celebration service of history in the first original building.

Yes, I have been down to go see MTV's Real World Austin house, it is very cool and big in person, MJ RW Philly and Dan from Miami flew thru DFW Intl. and walked past my store and I got their attention, and chatted with them and of course MJ remembered me from when I talked with them during the filming in Philly.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

well it's about time a church moved into an arena. i was beginning to worry.

Anonymous said...

why are you just now talking about Mr. and Mrs. Smith when you saw it so long ago? smoke resin backlash? it was a great movie and i will gladly back you up on that. j & s