Sunday, July 17, 2005

A MEGA church weekend Waiting on Hollywood

This weekend was very special and exciting for me. I ended my 2 week sabbatical with a bang. I drove down to Houston Saturday morning July 16, and 17 and also visited some friends. This week I will review my "MEGA church weekend" Just for a teaser here is where I went.....

Lakewood Church
Ikea.com
The church at Sugar Creek, Sugarcreek.net
Champion Forest Baptist Church, Championforest.org
Fellowship of the Woodlands, Fotw.org

Most of you know I work at TGIFridays at Dallas/FtWorth International Airport. The last week at "Dirty C-30 and my first 10 days at B-10 here is just to name a few who has been in my store and some I have waited on, not all but some.....
the band Warrant-old school band that sang, "she's my cherry pie"
the band Kutless- a Christian rock group- got bands autographs
Jessica Simpson- came in without husband Nick and no bodyguard, by herself
Biff Henderson- from The Late Show with David Lettermen- with his family.
Pauly Shore- funny, funny, funny

Each day I will review my festivities and a few opinion points along the way.


No comments: