Saturday, July 30, 2005

I love my life, I love my friends, but now...

I just want to strangle someone (NOT literally). I was just going to thank and give love and attention to my oh dear KBFK, (who I just spent a hour on the phone with,) that I so love and worship her every boob-moment, but now I am PISSED.
Why do people put up with idiots. There is a idiot amongst us, many in this world, but this one we will call" D." This guy you could say isn't the brightest shining star in the planet, but maybe closer to the pimple I have on my a**. It could be for him being, a "dork," how about a "denied-loser," however you want to look at it. KK I am still here for you, love you, want you-of course to be happy, and most importantly move on from the seriously "DISTURBED" people in this da*n world who have serious"ANGER CONTROL MANAGEMENT issues", that he needs to get help for. That is all for now.... I will vent more later.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What happened to the statement in previous entries about how Randy was such a nice person to all people? After this ranting, I don't think that entry should exist anymore. I do agree that everyone has someone in their life that just drives them crazy, but we do not have to bash that person on public access media. And no I am not the person being bashed in this entry either (for all those who also read all the comments as i do). S

Anonymous said...

I concur. Randy wonders why people lose interest in socializing with him . . . this rant is a prime example . . . there is always something dramatic going on in Randy's life. I began to feel, however, that the negativity and the emotional outbursts occurred far too often for my tastes. I desire to surround myself with people who are encouraging and uplifting. I say this not to bash him on public access media, but to encourage him that this type of behaviour in ANY public forum is not acceptable. I understand feeling frustrated or down about things, but barraging people is not respectful, dignified, or exhibiting Christlike qualities.

Anonymous said...

Randy I understand your frustartion but I will tell you what I always tell you when you act like this calm down and remember you don't like to be treated this way. I say this in all love and also you may not want to vent in a public arena (for everyone it is not me either) J