Sunday, July 03, 2005

FellowshipChurch.com guest speaker, Moving on-saying goodbye. Comedy hour @ Sherlocks anyone??

Happy 4th of July!!!! Hoping everybody is having a great 4th of July weekend. Mine of course has been very eventful.
I met my very good friend from my old store "Dirty C-30" and went for a quick bite and then off to the comedy show. NOT REALLY, but REALLY. I picked up one of the coolest guys I know, we will call him "MAC". Let me break Mac down for you, crazy, lives in a music box apartment, loves to lounge, smoke, ride his bmx bike, play in his band, and hangout with his homeboys and loves to give girls exams.

So this night we headed off to Sherlocks, a great irish bar and lounge. We got there around 7pm and it was $2.00 wells. After a few rounds, a few more rounds, and shots, I needed desert,( if you know me, which most of you dont) we gorged on choclate mouse cake. Mac is always the life of the party, he is probably on of the funniest people I know, and from 8pm till 1am we were laughing so hard the people behind KK and I were easdropping and listening and watching for atleast a solid 5 minutes. Probably one of the funniest times I will never forget only cause we laughed so hard, and then we headed back to Mac's place for some r and r, which was the icing on the cake.

This is the official weekend for me to say goodbye to a bunch of great people at TGIFridays "Dirty C-30" These people have changed my life and I will never be the same. I have learned alot about myself, how to relax, unwind, not take life so serious, (like I have been doing) taking time to listen to others and learn from our mistakes as our friendship grows together.
I will especially miss my close gay family Ms.Razor, Ms. Sarah, and all of the people who have helped me to jump OUT of my shell, and just be me-FREE. love you guys.

I moved here to start going to this church. One of th COOLEST, most CONTEMPORARY, and A LIFE CHANGING church, I have ever experienced. This weekend at www.fellowshipchurch.com we welcomed Mike Breaux a teaching pastor from yet another favorite mega-church of mine www.willowcreek.org community Church in Chicago, he talked on Making Ripples. Check out the music we sung and listen to the message online. Tommorrow will try and tackle how that message affects us all in community.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the website Randy

Anonymous said...

it seems to me that i have not heard this "exact" version of your 4th of July weekend. interesting how some things change in publications. very smart and safe writing on your part!!