Monday, July 25, 2005

ON ice, ON my back, IN my bed-all day long....

No, my feet aren't elevated above my heart, they should be though, cause my back went out this morning at work and I am in horrible pain. So if anybody wants to stop by and bring me lunch, or call me to chat, atleast for my DFW friends, the door will be unlocked. So, today as I was getting my back cracked, my friend who is also my "chiropractor" told me, "you are the only one I extremely love working on. You are the biggest cry baby and you make the worst faces, I just cant be profesitional (sp) when you come in, since we also friends from Fellowship." I was thinking in my head, you idiot, let me crack your back and cause you more pain, to get relief and we will see what faces you make, however, I really wouldn't want to do that. He is a whopping 300 pd. kungfu fighter.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is interesting that you hurt your back "at work". Convenient. Are we really hearing the whole story here? I think you are leaving out some juicy tidbits for all of us viewers. S