Thursday, July 28, 2005

DIVA'S, Dukes of Hazzard, and Official Pick on Randall Day @ B-10

Well, let me start my day by saying, this morning has been wonderful and a lot cooler out today. It was 930 am and I was walking out of the restroom about 10 gates down from my store, when I looked up, saw, and said aloud, "that Jessica Simpson", she was like 20ft from me and of course she said hello right back.
So, I watch them for a little bit, and then ran back to my store to tell everybody, and of course, now one believed me until about 10 minutes later, when Jessica Simpson's whole entourage walked past our store.
Here is who was walking in the box (ie in middle of all the security, )Willie Nielson, Burt Reynolds, Sean Williams Scott, Johnny Knoxville, and of course the whole Jessica Simpson brigade. She had handlers for everything, here was her personal glam squad-entourage.
Jessica, her personal assistant Casey, Ken Pavas - hair stylist, her make up artist, her fashion designer, a publist, one of her booking agents, a handler for her suitcases,( all Louis Vuitton bags,) and she didn't carry a one of them, and a handler for her dog, and last but certainly not least 4 huge, bodyguards, that were not letting anybody, get remotely close to them, along with DFW police, surrounding them. It was very cool to see in person and of course I rubbed it in, that I saw the whole thing twice, along with her saying hello to ME. Want to check out the dukes of hazzard here ?

Then I got thrown back into reality with "get back to work Randall, its still pick on Randall day", people were having fun, but I was the butt of all jokes, pranks, and problems all got blamed on me, even by my new WONDERFUL gm Drew.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

yeeeeeee haaaaaaaa!!! This sounds like a lot of fun. I am so jealous. S

Anonymous said...

nice...delete me...you know what happens when you pluck a grey hair?...7 more sprout up....so, guess what happens when you pluck my comments.....

Anonymous said...

sprout sprout

sprout

Anonymous said...

Randy I am so happy that you saw Jessica but I must say only you. I could walk in the airport for years and never see anyone. I don't know why you are so lucky but I am glad you share with others. J