Saturday, July 30, 2005

I have issues...

It has been brought to my attention, that I am a reality tv show junkie. As many of you read, I recently saw Jessica Simpson and her entourage in the DFW airport. I mentioned specific names and the particular professionals she has on staff (ie her handlers). My friend shelly says that this is not common knowledge, people should not know Jessica Simpson entourage by name. So, to clarify our debate I would like to take a poll. So under the comment section type YES(it is common knowledge I even knew that), or NO (Thompson has issues). Thanks for participating in our poll. May I win.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You suck..."May I win." Ha.
Calling all sane readers...give Thompson a reality check on his reality show addiction!
I VOTE NO!
p.s. Don't be fishy Lips and get 'delete' happy. :)
shelly

Anonymous said...

Yes. Absolutely. And reality television has made it all possible.

Anonymous said...

NO!
Sorry Charlie. I've got um. You've got um. Everyone's got um. Some, more than others. And with that lovely thought, I'm out!
Peace in the middle of your crazieness. Love the wish list...

Anonymous said...

First of all I would like to say that Thompson does have an addiction. No strike that - "many" addictions. And reality tv seems to be one of them. I being a fan of the mtv reality series did know that Simpson info. Although I do think Thompson does have issues beyond just this. So I disagree, yet agree with the yes/no poll. S

Anonymous said...

Um, no, absolutely NOT, not normal, but then again, what is normal that RuPaul does? You are pure in all the good ways and trashy in all the better ones. How about your ass comes to visit mine on the East Side, just saying, it's been almost a year since the travels to Amish Country in Indiana. Laters, bioooooootchhhhh

Anonymous said...

I agree that yes Randy has issues and many more beyond reality TV. I could vote yes and no on the poll even though I watch MTV reality TV I did not know the names of bodygaurds but yes I do know that they are on there. Also one thought if a celebertiy is willing open their life up to TV then they must know that there will be no secrets. Yes it is sad but it is ture. J