Friday, July 01, 2005

DeVirginizing myself , 2005 Summer kick off, and Welcome All

Well, is this crazy or what?? It is official, I am no longer a virgin to the "Blogger World". Scary isn't it? Thank you Kristen in Chi-town for the encouragement to start.

Summer is officially here. Yesterday at "dirty C-30" we had a sewer/water problem, after my favorite manager KK decided after two fun-filled hours of cleaning we could go home. I thought to myself "home-you have got to be joking." If you know me, (which only a few do) and most of you don't. I thought lets go for margaritas, and of course we could because it was after 12-noon, that is my rule. So V, Becca and I hit the "infamous"Esparzas Mexican Restaurant in downtown Grapevine Texas for two-fun filled hours of laughs and deep thoughts.

Later in the day my favorite El Savordian family, (who has taken me under their wing) invited me to Lake Grapevine for a little BBQ and water recreation. Thank you Denora and Mirna and the rest.

Well I am getting ready to go back for a cat nap. On my plate today, I need to go in and pick up a shift, pay some bills, and start reading a new book "Seeing yourself through God's Eyes"

Final thoughts: Keep living life to the fullest. Learn to love yourself and let God love you. Peace
Oh yea, enjoy this stinking heat 101' degrees today.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i was glad to hear that you have the 12 o'clock rule i did not know that about you. but i think that if you are going to have that rule you need to make sure that you stop drinking at say 4pm instead of 12am. congrats to your being devirginized "blog style" welcome blog skank!!!!! j & s