Friday, March 03, 2006

Torino Olympics...Texas Independence Day...Spring Break time...

March 1 is a historic time for Texas, it is when we broke ties from Mexico and became our own state union. I have had people ask me why I did not cover the 2006 Winter Olympics in Torino, it is because I really didn't get into the Olympics this years, sorry.

Well for many of you, getting ready for the springbreak fiasco is long gone, however I will be in the thick of it for the next month. This week I had my first kick off to the madness that will be thrown into the next 30 or so days of people going to Mexico for spring break. Just in the last two day, I served over 300 spring breakers and netted over $500 just those 2 days. So bring on the young, dumb and full of energerized college kids, cause daddy is ready for some more scrilla($$$). I also don't think I will be doing anymore shots, yesterday I had 4 on a empty stomach. YIKES.

This weekend, I am taking a buddy of mine to FC for the first time, and the pastor friend and his team to check out why everybody is always talking about Fellowship.

living for an audience of ONE...

No comments: