Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Am I ready for the Nebraskans?? Don't I know you??

I am not sure if the DFW is ready, but I will be and waiting with open arms. I have been busy with the touch-up painting, buying the sheets, special lighting ( can't say why), and making the dinner reservations at the special places of interest. Michelle kill-A-Cow will be here for 10 fun filled days, a good break from Omaha, and her husband Randall James. It seems like she does not want to use my car during the 3 days that I am at work, but hopefully she will change her mind. I am now looking forward to the abstract art painting we are going to do on my walls.

I have had two different people come up to me and tell me they know me, I get it all the time, but most people think I am famous and from Hollywood, now come on people, let's get it straight here. I am famous, but not from Hollywood. I have recently done some one-one interviews with some pastoral staff in the area, and also have shared my life transformation story on video that they have wanted to use during their services. Well, I am getting my name and life story out in the metroplex and I have had people literally stop me and wanted to chat, from some of the church's that have shown the video in their services. I am not bragging, I am humbled.

Last, but not least, how is your own personal sacrifice of Lent going, if not, why not??

living for an audience of ONE...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way to go. I am glad that you decided to lend your life testimony to help others in similar situations. I am sorry that I have not called in a while. As soon as this month is over, I will not be as stressed.

S

Anonymous said...

get ready to paint sugar lips!
m