Monday, March 06, 2006

Hangin' with the kids... Dedication from a friend...

***THIS POST IS DEDICATED TO MY LATE BEST FRIEND PATRICK GOSS***

Want to talk dedication, commitment and great charisma with people this kid had it. He was one of my best friends during high school, and I pray you died happy, as I watched you take your last and final breathe into eternity on March 6, 1995.

This Saturday I hung out with one of my bartenders from Blue Mesa, talked got to know each other, talked about spiritualism in the bible belt and he checked out FC for the first time. It was alright, it was on off weekend for them, it just did not flow right, but he didn't know, so that was ok. I called my pastor friend and told him that we were going to postpone it till next weekend, due to the off kelter of the service.

living for an audience of ONE...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Boris, it's your niece Andrea. (Obviously -- who else calls you that?) I assume you check this regularly, so I'll add some photos at the end. I hope everything is going well for you; graduation is June 4th so you better come visit!! And no crazy signs or anything, please - lol. Well, I'm off to dinner with friends at Applebee's! Love you!

2 photos of you:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v602/amissanthropy/boris2.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v602/amissanthropy/boris1.jpg

Family:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v602/amissanthropy/septbdaybashfam.jpg

Some of these simply are not very becoming. When I get a decent camera, I promise much better photos.