Saturday, March 11, 2006

Brokeback Mountain what? LENT? Dallas hosts Big 12 tournament

I know I am kind of late and people have been asking my opinion on Brokeback Mountain. I have seen the movie, and I am shocked that the academy still have their close-minded heads still up their rich asses. It should of won hands down, but the academy still is so not wanting to offend anybody in the Midwest. Well, I am telling you both gay pictures, which I strongly support should of won. If you have not seen these two "gay films"-(whatever that means) you need to spend a few dollars and go see Brokeback Mountain and Capote. It's about real life, not "gay-issues".

If you want to get a good read from an old friend, I encourage you to check out Pastor Nathan's thoughts on this subject, and yes he is a real pastor people. CHECK it out here.

How is Lent going? How is the sacrifice going?, How is the fast going, as the first week of Lent has passed, reflect on one of my friends who has daily wrap ups on how we as Christians should spend our time -CHECK IT OUT Lenten readings here.

Well, the first week of travel for Spring breakers, they are up to no good. I did make a lot of money off them, but the headaches were not worth it. I turned away 5 fakes, more than 5 minors who tried to order, with their own under age ID's, can you say dumb? Last but not least, if you can't contain yourself sexually in public, stay at home. I caught and stopped 3 couples who definitely had their hands in the wrong places at-(key word) my bar inside of the DFW Intl airport.
Nebraska squeaked by Oklahoma State last night 69-63 and Kansas pulled a win today over the Huskers. Check out all the details here.

living for an audience of ONE...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Interesting subject. I too have see the illustrious Brokeback Mountain and found it moving as well. I am suprised that more have not commented on this topic. My question to you is.....did you cry your head off or what? And who did you go with that could help console you?

S