Monday, March 27, 2006

A full plate...Kiss at Blue Mesa

Well I am very busy, and the clock is ticking away, literally. I have had a full plate, and here is just an example of it. What you read needs and will be done by April 20

Preparing for Easter, make final purchases at Ikea, Urban Outfitters, Eurway, and Pier One. wash and detail car, buy flat screen tv, new flat screen computer, new laptop, make reservations at all restaurants for my guest visiting me for 10 days, hire bartenders for new bar, help with addition of bar for next two weeks, pick out bar stools, counters, keg coolers, finish menus, visit Dan and Ester's new soon to be baby, organize Easter dinner and pick what service everybody is going to, my honda's 60,000 mile scheduled maintance, reserve rental car, keep watching for flights, and on and on and on.

This week was cool cause Gene Simmons from Kiss came in my eatery, and of course everybody just about flipped out. I asked him if I could see one of his unique attributes his tongue, and he said, "sorry I like girls," Someone please clue this person in, I was not asking for much, and I was not asking for a kiss, just to see the "infamous tongue", to say the least it was a no go for me.

living for an audience of ONE...

No comments: