Thursday, March 16, 2006

Do you know what day it is???? Moving the body? Happy St. Pattys Day!!

Tonight was another counseling session, hanging with a close family friend, and checking out a small mega church moving into their new digs. It was awesome checking out the new home for Fellowship of Dallas. This weekend will be a soft opening, but the main opening will be Easter weekend. Danny Fries and I hung out this evening and took a walk thru, and then he realized he knew everybody that was working in the sanctuary, small world huh?!

My Irish friends and family, have a Happy St. Patty's Day, drink a green Guinness for me!

It is the first day of NCAA MARCH MADNESS BABY, and it is partially here in Dallas. The tv's were on in the bar that I now am the assistant manager of, and people were glaring at the flat screen, the only bad thing is that we can't have the volume on, and so that is a little downer.
living for an audience of ONE...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy late St. Patty's day to you too. Mine was just okay. We actually had school off, but no I did not start to drink during the day. I did meet my niece later that night and I did enjoy (or as much as I can enjoy) a green beer. Yeah!! I am glad that you are still staying strong on such a notable drinking day.

S

Anonymous said...

I forgot to congratulate you on your assistant manager status.
When did this happen. I hope that is what you wanted from that job.

S