Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Tommy Lee goes to UNL... Cell phone update... My IKEA remodel

I hope you all are having a great week and the end of summer is near. Again this year it has not been that hot in Texas like in recent years!!

All things reality I love, but if you like anything NEBRASKA, you will love this show. Tuned in like many curious minds, and watched the first NBC Reality show, Tommy Goes To College-Nebraska, it was very cool to see how they did this, and of course who loves that hot, blond tutor of his?? It's on Tuesday nights @ 8pm central.

IF YOU HAVE A CELL PHONE PAY CLOSE ATTENTION!!! THEY PASSED A LAW STATING, TELEMARKETER'S CAN CALL YOU NOW ON YOUR CELL PHONE. iF YOU DON'T WANT THIS, AND YOU WILL PAY FOR THE PHONE CALL, call THIS PHONE NUMBER AND HAVE THEM PUT YOU ON THE do not call list-888-382-1222 YOU DONT HAVE MUCH TIME!!!

Some of you know, many of you don't, I for the first time ever, am decorating my own apartment. I have hired a friend who is a interior decorator, and we have begun the process. I love all things that have to do with MTV the real world, so I am going off of their moto, bold, bright colors, contemporary and simple with a zen feel. The stores I am using are IKEA, Eurway, World Market, PierOne

So anytime after Halloween, come on down, and step into my real world, the pad is going to be off the chain. Here is what I have in mind, I bought a brand new 4 piece mustard-orange sectional contempo couch worth $2500-not what I PAID THOUGH!!ha, black and white lay on the floor bed, my bedroom I am not painting but, I am hanging floor to ceiling curtains on 3 of the 4 walls in different colors. I found this awesome black contempo-zen futon, two bright colored rugs. I am painting my living room every other wall a light lime green, and a soft ocean blue, my dining room will be Asian inspired and dinners will be on pillows on the floor. For the kitchen, I am not painting, but hanging two banners of color, and I got all new appliances, and colorful cookware. (can you tell I like COLOR??) A soft soothing waterfall will be in my bedroom, with of course awesome mood lighting in all rooms. Oh, last but not certainly least, not one, but two 25 inch flat screens-HD of course I cant wait till ya pay me a visit, I will be able to sleep 8, LET'S PARTY!!!!

That is about it, I am in need of a shower, my girlfriend is on her way to take me out for lunch, since she had to talk to her district manager last night for 3 hours, and stood my ass up for dinner, and then a little laundry, and then some much needed r and r. Peace out.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, well, well. Looks like the designer ball is finally set into motion. Plans sound great. How in the heck are you affording 2 flat screens? And thanks for the phone number. I called right away.

S

Anonymous said...

he meant 2, 2.5 inch flat screens.

Anonymous said...

The only thing I worry about with all that color is it will make the whole apartment look like a little box but to each his own. Not only how are you affording the tv's but the paint alone will kill you???? Also thank you for the number I will be calling it.
j in texas