Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Off on Wednesday...

Today, I enjoyed a nice relaxing day at home, but let me start off by letting you into my world that started last night. I got off and home by 330pm and I called my Bangladash friend Afif. Well, let me tell you this guy was in a really ccchhilll mood last night. He kept on saying, "you suck man, lets go party, " well this kid does not realize I am 10 years older, and I just cant do that any more. We waited for our other friend named Gemme, he is 100% Indian, and then puffed a little on a cigar from down south, and had a glass of wine on my patio. I decided to take them to Joe T. Garcia's this awesome Mexican restaurant in downtown Ft.Worth.
Soon as Afif found out it was Mexican he didn't want to go, I promised him, it would be chill, relaxing, and the scenery would be tantalizing. This place is known around the nation and is famous. They only have two items on the menu, (really there is no menu), chicken or steak fahita's or enchiladas, and both come with rice, beans, and a free appetizer. But, what everybody comes for our two other reasons, their everclear margarita, and the scenery, which is beautiful. They have a small dining room inside, but outside they have 300 tables, amongst pools, foutains, and foliage, their patio is a complete city block long. So, to put in terms you will understand, get a rope, it's a Texas size restaurant! GET EM'

Well got back home and found a party at my place, which I was quite surprised, because I didn't even get a invitation. My neighbor Marty invited us over and it was solid wall to wall cowboys, and cowgirls, which was a sight to see. Needless to say, I didn't have too far to walk home, oh lets just say 5 steps at midnight.

MICHELLE & CHERYL have fun in Chicago,and remember don't forget the bananas, and chili peppers!!! Be safe, love ya rrrrr

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

tag you are it...
go read my post for further instructions.
love you.

Anonymous said...

This restaurant sounds awesome. I would love to go at some point. A western theme party or real cowboys and cowgirls? Intersting. I am sure you did your best to fit in with the clan.

S

Anonymous said...

the resturant sounds great and when I come to Dallas (yes I will be coming sometime) we must go.
j in texas