Monday, August 08, 2005

Oh.... I can give you juice.... Can you handle it?

Well, this weekend was moderately low key. Since I have some people asking. Here is what I did, one day, I took a couple hours drive to a town called Pottsville, just to see the country side, one day, I walked in the rain for about two hours in a tee-shirt(white, and my favorite boxers, (that I got from a friend the last time I went to Europe), and Sunday, well of course church, and then I hung out with my friend Afif. I have known this laid back - chill kind a guy from Bangladash for about a year and half. He said to me," I will come over to your house, and we will puff a little, and I will show you how to just chill man, Randall you are to high strung buddy, you need to learn how to just let life be life." So he brought the cigars and we chilled, this is one of the most laid back cats, I have ever met. Nothing phases him, that is what I like about him.

Yes oh yes, we have a celebrity in the house, "Randall go get the "Celebrity menu" for him to sign," as my bar manager was scurring me along to do, only cause no one else had the balls, you know I do. Well he didnt want to sign it next to Warrant's signature, but I finally talked the white rapper, Uncle Kracker into signing the back.

What else can I tell you, oh I have a couple. FC is installing new sound equipement and other stuff for a more clear picture on the side screens for all 4 campuses. Also Ed Young is returning from a long summer break from preaching since around June 1st. He will be kicking off a brand new series called "Authority Issues" .

Congratulations to NICK & KATIE LARSON for their new arrival of joy, I am still waiting on the profestional pictures. Love you both.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Much better. Curiousity satisfied. I love celebrity sitings by Randy P. Thompson. Maybe you should poll on your job situation on the blog. Get some input from the outside.

S

Anonymous said...

you are slacking....the public wants a daily play-by-play of what's new with you. It's Wed. and no new entry since Monday?! Peel yourself away from your reality show viewing and lead that crazy life of yours. We want to latest scoop. :)
m