Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Ikea-OPENS, Fellowship weekend wrapup, and Happy Birthday you two!!!

Good day to all, I hope you all are breathing fine, and taking a good sigh of relief, now you can begin to understand me, know me and of course, possibly continue to shake your head at me.
The overwhelming response has been very positive, and the question I keep getting is why didn't you do this along time ago? Good question, when I decided to move from Nebraska, I did not know that so many people were interested in my life down south here, and what I am doing. The big question was, "What does you day consist of Randall?," so as you know I would put out these bulk emails every so often, well not any more, now I am going to let YOU come to me.

Well, it has turned into a 1 day count down until the 310,000 sq.ft, first time in Texas-IKEA opens. Of course, I have all the girls that I am going with, 10 to be exact asking me if I would spend the night out there so we can be one of the first 100 in line to win a free chair. They are like, "you are the man you sit out there for us ladies," and I told them, "I would but you would have to bring me food, and of course beer,(which I know is not allowed-im kidding)", I am still undecided.

Church was really good this weekend, they opened the worship services with a very smoke-filled sanctuary, and to one of my favorite singers Eric Orson singing, "I Don't Want To Be", by Gavin DeGraw and of course a fantastic light show. Gene Apple from Willow spoke on "Flying Solo" and being content in the single living process and how God chooses to work best with your own unique situation.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO RENEE LARSON, AND DARREN ALBERTSON ON AUG. 4TH. ENJOY YOUR SPECIAL DAY!!!!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

A free chair? This better be a darn good chair to sit out in line. Are you really wanting to do this for the actual chair or for the novelty of being one of the first 100 to set foot in the new IKEA? Good luck making it in. S

Anonymous said...

Have fun at Ikea! Its a pretty cool store...we have one here in St Paul/Minneapolis.
J

Anonymous said...

I am a friend of Randall's and I know who his friends are in Minn./St. Paul. Who is this?

Anonymous said...

My name is Jenn. I met him through my cousin when he lived in Omaha. I used to live In Memphis for a while and that was the last time I saw Randy. I now live in the twin cities. Hey Randy...not sure if you know but Lifto is in Iraq and my husband is leaving for Iraq in a couple weeks he has actually been gone for the last 7 months to Az I saw Kj a couple weeks ago with the kids (Just a small update) Love your site!
JB

Anonymous said...

TO JENN from Minn./St. Paul--

I hope that you didn't think that I was trying to sound all bitchy. That was not my intention at all. Thank you for the quick response to my question though.