Thursday, August 04, 2005

Ice, Ice Baby....Mosaic Community Development, NO IKEA, Fellowship-Live music video

The poll for I HAVE ISSUES, is now over and let me tell you, its a tie, feel free to continue to post your opinions, but the game and point has been taken, thank you shelly.

I just want to say publicly, that I will not take responsibility for any comment that you read, view, or feel is in approiate, due to the issues that are around us, the viewers have their own opinion, and I have my own.

However, I on the other hand will remain positive, and only post as I see fit, I am not perfect, I do make mistakes, and I do regularly sin, because, I am not perfect. Please, take note and realize I am just a guy, trying to find myself,(I hate that line), open up some new lines of communication, thinking, view points, and possibly cause someone to open theirs to the possibility that it's not all about them, but it's all about what you are doing to make this place a more Christ like world, stonger, more peaceful, accepting of others race, religion, sex, color, nationality, and/or sexual prefrerence.

OH YEA BEFORE I FORGET, HAVE A H A P P Y B I R T H D A Y matthew, I AM SO SORRY, I MET TO SAY ERIC SMITH

LOVE YA BRO, RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

For all the other birthday's I forget, don'tworry you are not forgotten, however, since you are not the Smith Brother's, they continually remind me who's birthday is coming up. Not to worry.

ha ha Dont be mad, maybe just sad your getting older!!!!! ha



Yo, VANILLA-kick it one time booooyyyy,"that's what I said as I greeted his table today, and of course, his manager didn't like it, but he thought it was funny. Check ya later Vanilla Ice, have fun in Odessa.

Wanted to thank Matthew Smith for finally checking out my web page. I am so honored, how long have I been telling you about it?, now, maybe oh lets say a MONTH.
I know people have a hard time comprehending Matthew at work, now that he is married, he has to bust his ass for two, cause his new wifey sure likes her after church communion drinks especially the Irish kind(much love Jenny, I will see you in the fall, no Matthew, we cant surprise you all the time for your birthday.) So back to Matthew working, a hard concept, if you are ever wanting to see him in action or would like to volunteer for their MCD after school program, or if you just want to volunteer and contribute some of your wonderful time to a nonprofit, I am sure the fine folks down at Mosaic Community Development would be willing to share a helping hand. Check them out.

Well, here is the depressing part of my entree, well I met my friends at our location and I was looking for the car they told me to look for, and all of sudden a bright yellow hummer pulled next to my vehicle, and out popped Mo, my friend and said, "hello, lets go", Now only one other time I have ridden in a hummer, and I was parking it, so I got in, and Mo said, these are my friends (sorry I swore I would not tell their name), they are on tour, and scheduled this day off to come back to their home town to check this Ikea thing out, amongst other things. "oh these are their body guards, so and so. I was thinking to myself, I am hanging out with who, and of course, I was the only white guy there amongst the 7. We go to breakfast, and of course everybody, "oh my gosh", "can I get your autograph," it was 8am and people were already getting on my nerves, and they were not even talking to me. So we finally make it to the Ikea after a hour setting in traffic, and pull up to the press and VIP lane to park and go in. Of course, they told us, "I don't care who you are, you are late, all VIP were suppose to be here by 830, and we would work you in," well we got there around1030am and the lines were over 2 hours long. So do you think after all that we would get in line, heck no, Mo's friend, said "Do we have a umbrella in the car?, and the driver/body guard, "said no we didn't think it was going to rain," and her reply was, "my black ass is not standing in no sun, I am just here for publicity, lets go." We left and they were dropping me off and I open the door and bumped something and guess what pops out- the umbrella, moral of the story, when you think your all that, your not, cause the umbrella will prove your NOT.

This one is for MATTHEW and ERIC, I forgot to mention, that Fellowship likes to do music videos, as part of the worship, like they have done a U2 song on the roof of thier worship center, "Good-Bye to you" by Life in downtown Dallas, and their latest this weekend, they did one in Grapevine to"Hold on" by Nicole Nordeman

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love being recognized on the 'read world' blog. As far as Randy commenting on anyone else's drinking preferences, let's just say... pot... kettle... black.

Anonymous said...

I agree with this comment whole-heartedly. Let's not expose those things which others may not want aired. On the other hand it was so touching how you devoted 1/2 of your entry to M.S. I am sure that he loves that. And now the only question is "who is this entourage that you were exclusively hanging out with on your excursion to IKEA?" I realize that you did keep your promise to them by not naming them, but still my curiousity is running rampid. It's just too bad that you didn't make it in.

S