Tuesday, August 02, 2005

FAMILY, FRIENDS, and all the rest...

I just got done crying and watching the latest MTV Real World-Austin episode, and one of the castmembers-Danny's mom back at his home passed away while he was in Austin filming this past Valentines Day.... All to familiar with how that affects me and reminds me that life is too fragile and short. I certainly miss my mom, and think of her on a daily basis.

Dad, you are my faith, my hope, and the one I love the most. You have been there always, shown me the potential of what it takes to be a man, to Love people, to share my Faith, always go the extra mile for anything, everybody, and continue to give me Hope when it seems like hope is gone. Not knowing this episode would be this hard, all reminds of how blessed I am to have God in my life, and all the rest of my friends that make me the way I am.

I love you all, and thank Him that you are in my life like Dad, Mom, Debra, Victoria, Andrea, Christina, Rob, Jim, Matthew, Eric, Shane, Jeanette, Geoffrey, Michelle, Czech, Kim, Cheryl, Kristen, KK, Dawn, Jason, Amy, Clay, Nick, David, and many more. Enjoy life, enjoy being you, and remember I enjoy all of you in my life. LOVE YOU all!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Let me first start out by saying thank you for the warning of what was going to happen. Could have gotten a heads up for mental preparation. I thought that it was a bit too real for me to watch. Emotional overload. Don't know if I'll tune into next weeks episode or not. S

Anonymous said...

Well, it seems I'm a little late to the party. As the blog as been officially dedicated to me and Kristen Driscoll (well done Kristen) I have few comments:

a. I hope this written description of your daily events will prove as exciting as actually living them with you...

b. I also hope that the main topic will not always be Fellowship.com and 'Real World' (personal preference) I'd like to hear more about encounters with the holloywood elite at DWF...

c. Anyone know what Thump Co. is trading at these days?

Anonymous said...

It's nice to see you haven't changed, you emotional teddy bear. Do you still have the wierd shiny shirt? op

Anonymous said...

Love you too mister!