Wednesday, November 30, 2005

WORLD AIDS DAY....what are you doing TODAY?

Support World AIDS Day Today is W O R L D A I D S DAY. What are you doing on a day like this?? Over 8,000 people will have died by the end of today, 5 people die every minute, sobering thought isn't it??? Today, is going to be a very quiet day for me, I will be remembering my friends who have died through this horrible sickness, and cherish the day that I might see them again. If your going to spread anything, spread this, aids anymore is not a gay thing, it is a social epidemic sweeping through our communities.

CLICK HERE for more information on what you can do in your community, to be a voice in the still of night, and a light in the shadows, Christian, or non christian. Today is the day, the Challenge is Ours!!
Support World AIDS Day

No comments: