Tuesday, November 15, 2005

whyi-laugh

I am sure not laughing today, or this week. Well, I was with friends at church. We were in the last row of the middle section, next door to the main camera's, when this fat guy decided he was going to come through our row. I am normally open to letting people sit down in my row, but this time, I was not. We were already standing, the service already begun, and he slides past me. I lean back in, against my theater seat, and hold on, well I placed my right foot on the worship guide and slide, and luckily I caught myself, but still threw out my back. I couldn't breathe very well, and I grabbed on of my usher friends, to have someone help me out. I normally would be laughing at this time, but you know what, I am in pain, not laughing, and out of work for 4 days. If you were wondering Ed's message was on laughing, I didn't hear it, but I am sure it was funny. Next week it might be funny, but right now, my back side is on ice.

No comments: