Monday, November 07, 2005

whyiLIVE...

This weekend was a exceptional at FC. This series is looking deep into Ed's own life as he is always asking God whyi?. He stated that he would be sharing things in his own life, that no one else knows and is really just being real, open, and honest in more of a sit down on the couch and let's chat type of each installment. I have decided I am going to do that as well, only for myself and God first, and well you can see whyi--click too. Let's GO

whyiLive- because I belong to God, was created by Him. I try to let go of myself, and transpose my sinful nature into His shadow, to love, to reveal my faith in the most humanly way possible. I live to try and grasp what it means to be a man, and friend like my father. I live because right now, God wants me here. I live to share my life journey with some, who might need encouragement, and I don't even have to say a thing. I live because my friends have helped mold me into the person I am, and for my bestees', I only look to you to continue to complete my sphere of what you stand for, that I can learn from. I live that others can see that I have come along way, and my road still continues on, hopefully my influence as well, even when God chooses to take my home.

WHYiLIVE-for my faith, my hope, my love peace

No comments: