Wednesday, November 09, 2005

ELECTIONS COME...elections go??

This Tuesday marked history for the state of Texas, and I hope for along time. The state voted by a wide margin "FOR" Same Sex Marriages to remain with one man and one woman, which can be good and bad. It is a touche' subject, and I am not really ready to make my plea, but it is hard for me to be against the idea, that your love for someone has to be a law/rule. It really comes down to once again "the Freedom" that everybody thinks we have, but rarely realize that we are losing it in a lot of everyday situation- like this one. I rest my case.

Well, my buddy Afif and I have been hanging tight since June had a great week of his Muslim Christmas and birthday. Something that is really funny is that we have been noticing that every time we go out, we never EVER get good service at a restaurant. On his birthday we waited 15 minutes for them to come clean off our table, that the host told us to go sit at in the bar, and then another 15 minutes to even get a manger to come and say hello. At least us 3 had good company, not a good birthday experience. Good thing he is so easy going, and care free.

No comments: