Friday, November 11, 2005

Making Waves....Who wants to be a Gideon???

After the big Texas election, the discussion has been the talk of the town, about same sex marriages being legal or should not be legal. I have been slowly changing the way I relate into a discussing to now more of a debate, and well, let's just say, there has been some heated discussions. At Fridays there are a lot of so called Christians at my store B-10 and they are not for that amendment, it has been many long discussions, and it has been some good times. At my martini, just two Christians and very liberal views on the subject.

I found out that my dad became a Gideon, and every time he is on vacation, he checks to make sure that there is a bible in his hotel/motel room. His new best friend Herb introduced him to it, and he really loves it. Herb is planning on coming down for Thanksgiving to visit his son, and hopefully we will be able to hangout, and I think Dad and his wife Rapahel are coming down the week of Christmas, and hopefully they will be able to experience a Fellowship Christmas service that is always like no other.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

okay...i'm under a rock...what's a gideon?...
m