Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Another DALKE UPDATE w/ pictures

Here is another update and pictures from the Kevin & Jen Dalke.

Here is a note from Kevin and pictures of the house before and after.Please note: forwarded message attachedDear Friends and Family: As many of you have heard we a lot to be thankful for this Thanksgiving. GOD has been so very faithful and unchanging. There are times we may feel like asking why. Our family has been challenged to say 'what' instead of 'why'. "What do you have for me LORD." - And he said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for you, My strength made perfect in weakness." Most gladly therefore will I glory in my infirmaties, so that the power of Christ may rest upon me. ( II Corinthians 12:9) - After viewing the pictures, as long as they come through, you will see GOD's hand of mercy and know that everyone is in good health and we will persevere with GOD's help. He has used so many to encourage and support us.Love,The Dalke's

2005_1023dalke0015.JPG684K View Download

142028-R1-06-7.jpg1150K View Download

No comments: