Sunday, October 30, 2005

Walking alongside a friend...FC music is back...Christmas for GLBT's

****This will be another touchy subject, and wish not to piss anybody off.****

I have been getting along with this awesome person from one of my jobs. I have earned her trust on big secrets that she has trusted me with. This past week I had to make a hard decision on morals, or Christian beliefs. My friend got pregnant and was really excited about it, but then slowly changed her mind. She asked me if I would go with her to go get an abortion, now my first reaction was, "are you out of mind?" You love your 3 kids now, why would you even think of something like that?

Well, I spent the week wondering what kind of person would I be if I did not go, but still talk to her about God things. I don't think she would then take me seriously. Do I go, and hurt God's heart or befriend a person who looks for trust, loyalty, and being real. Well, I chose on showing a good loyal Christian friendship that she will hopefully find Faith, Hope, and Love in this dark world. If you go back to New Testament, Jesus talks about hanging out with the hookers, poor, people in need, and those are the people you could find Jesus, just chilling with. Well, that is who Jesus and I chose to chill with. I took her out for breakfast, and I prayed for our day, our breakfast to give us the best nourishment right now, and a calm peace that she would find Gods heart and love in this time. Since that day she is resting at home and her heart is still in need of what she just might of lost.

Well, I found out that they are changing pictures, and you can see what hot hits were part of their past weekend worship set.

Well, I hung out with my other good friends. If you want to see a real freak show, next year you got to come down to the Halloween Block Party in the famous largest gay district in Uptown Dallas. Thousands, upon thousands of Gay's Lesbians, Bisexual, and Trandsgendered, and also all of us in the regular mix all the straight people. It is a lot of fun, but it is just crazy to witness all the differernt freak shows there are. It was definitely Christmas for all the GLBT's-Merry Christmas.

No comments: