Monday, October 17, 2005

Walking high in the clouds.... Birthdays abound

I guess October is the month for birthdays, I want to say a big happy birthday, and I know, also a belated birthday to the following friends and family. Aunt Virginia, Jodi McQuillen, Chris Saub, Joseph Carlson, Shannon Crist, and last but not certainly least Meghan Bernard!!!!!

Well kids, I am going to tell ya'll a little secret, maybe its a vice, maybe a longing to reach another planet, it might be a delusional craving inside to be just normal, maybe not a Christian, or a Christian, maybe a Mormon and Jew, na I just don't think so. Just maybe a longing to be real, and not scared of what people might think of, oh if they could just be.

Oh ladies and gentlemen, a guy walked in with a pig on his left arm, no what I was going to really say is that Randillious Airlines has officially taken off, from DFW Intl, on this fine evening, MMM OOO NNN DDD AAA YYY NIGHT football, game on bitches. The inflight movie will be Oceans 11 & 12, so sit back, put your legs back, and get ready for the flight.

So anyway, Im with my friend and officially another new best friend. Let me, let you in on a secret, Afif Hossainn's family was/is one of the richest people from Bangladesh. The richest, he just throws money around like its pennies. We hangout I would say, every other day, and we just chill, leave our memories, laughter, tears, and fears, beers and queers aside, and begin to just fall into a non existent like trance. Its as if we do this only on the days where our moms thinks were at Randy Czech house in the back yard, smoking in his little sister barbie house.

Why, is it so hard to let people into your life, but wondering why do they want to get to know you, with all of the baggage they can see lying around you. That's what I think, Afif is different, he knows he has his baggage, his sin, and vice's that so entangle us into believing that life is just plain f*c*ed up, and nothing really matters. He just enjoys being in a free country, and people not knowing they just walked past one of the richest men from a small ,DFW INTL airport size country of 12 million living there, and just are content. Afif is different, he is Muslim, and he has been to church with me and thinks FC is just cool, but believing in Christ, might not just be established yet, He asked me tonight, if I died, where would I go? Remember that secret, I told, I like to smoke, I am sorry, there you go, you got it out of me. I love to just zone, not all the time, but when life throws you a few hurdles, and you just need to go to that a happy place, Vanvoorst go find your happy place. Thanks, I think I will, peace. Oh yea, in a about 30 minutes, we will be landing, and you can go dreadfully back into your pathetic excuses and attempt to call your job-- LIFE.

peace

No comments: