Saturday, October 15, 2005

NICE, or honesty??-which do you prefer?

Well, this has been hell week for me, and of course I am sick and came home early from work. If you know me, I love to work, when I come home, you know I am sick. I had someone drive me home and I have friends coming over to bring me lunch.

I am not trying to be nice, but just plain honest. Let's see here, I was in a ok mood, but now that I just checked out my site, someone yet again is trying to be an asshole and piss me off. Well, I cant get mad over people who "Anonymously" don't have the balls to say how they really feel, or put a name with it. If you know ME, than you already know me. Let me refer you to the section that's "ABOUT ME". You read it, and then get back to me.
I was thinking, let me help you OUT, " I don't see color, race, religion, or sexual orientation. I am equal with others." That is it, read into as much as want. The party I am going to will be filled with over 400 of the biggest fags, models, doctors, Asians, same sex married couples, and some of the wealthiest young professionals in the dfw .Etc, and I cant wait to hang with them. You want to know why, because they enjoy life, more than I do, because they don't believe in stereotypes, however, my so called friends obviously still do. I am close, but not yet. Oh yea, I almost forgot, I prefer to be real. Grow some.

No comments: