Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Time to get REAL? Weekend Ready, Texas vs Texas Tech??

Here is a recent pic of me at work and my fisty friend Mo. YOU like??? I like!!!

Well, I have this best friend back at home, she insists that I need to be more open, honest and "real" with myself, and the others in my life. In the upcoming months, I am going to try to entangle those wicked webs we weave.

I just got invited to a football watching, outdoor grilling, Guinness drinking, and hanging with the boys, and yes two really hot girls event this Saturday. Well one really hot one, and the other, she is ok, she is not dropdead hot, but she is ok. (Sorry rat, not to bust you out) Literally with in 5 minutes, I had another friend from C-30 invite me to hangout that evening, and do a little bar hopping. What to do? Who will win, it will be a good game, the longhorns, or the red raiders?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

pictures! i love it! have you bought a digital yet?
glad to see your smiling face
m