Friday, October 14, 2005

A straight 7...Hurricane Katrina Relief Party ... Who came out?

No Edward, this post is not dedicated to you, but it might as well be. Love you, miss you, don't ever forget Marcy St vacation. Well tomorrow is going to be my 7th day working in a row at Fridays, and to celebrate I am meeting a few of my friends at Hurricane relief fundraiser party on White rock Lake. Yes, there will be a few reality stars from the Real World, Road Rules, The Bachelor, and Bachelorette, just to name a few.

What is a guy suppose to do when he has not two party's to go to, but 3 in one night. Oh the possibilities.
My Elsavordian family that has took me under their wing, is having a huge birthday celebration for her daughter, and my friend Mirna. Happy 21st MIRNA-get ready for the shots. Oh yea for anybody that feels the need to party make sure you have a DDriver on hand, and if you do, and you feel the need to get sick, trust me, it will be alot easier, PUKE IN YOUR CAR, not out the window.

Since this is a big week with National Coming Out week, and the specific day of Oct 11. I want to acknowledge a few of my friends who decided they felt the need to kick that door open, ("No pun intended of course") I joined the huge fag-fest celebration at the State fair of Texas this past Sunday. To my friends and you know who you are, you are loved, supported, and know you can be free to just be. So, Come Out, Be Out, and Stay Out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

To the Anonymous poster, You took time to look up my blog, read my blog, and type in the the "word verification", grow some balls. If you are going to put a rude comment in like that "Anonymously", than I will "anonymously" remove your dumbass from my webpage, and I dont care who you are, even if this my father or the president. Don' be rude, or if you are, put a name with it.