Friday, April 28, 2006

Friend and Family share a common weekend

This past weekend my best friend Matthew Smith and his one year anniversary to Jenny from Chicago was celebrated at the same time as my dad Elmer's birthday on April 22. Elmer and Raphaels anniversary- 23 and her birthday also on April 24. They all enjoyed the weekend of anniversarys and a birthday knowing they share something special and both remembered it, we can also add Kim Fornoff who married Jeff Kaye on the same weekend also.

Cup holders in church is a win win situation. I came across this article and I thought it would be a good subject to talk about. I think it a great idea. FC does not allow any food or drink in the sanctuary. As long as you are not eating a snack during the service, but sipping on a Lattae, I am all for it.

My birthday is coming up and my friend Afif keeps asking me what I want to do, and I keep telling him, it is up to him. I just want my birthday to be a little bit more than the last one. Boy, I am sure getting old. This weekend, my eyes will be glued to the tube. The Dallas Stars Hockey is in the Stanley Cup, and we can wish for the best. Also the Dallas Mavericks are heading down the road to victory .


living for an audience of ONE...

No comments: