Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Building for the future...

When people hear about money, they really begin to wonder, but when your in church, people then begin to freakout. Why is that? FC has embarked on a 2 year campaign that will kick off May 13/14 called Town and Country. I had friends in and this past weekend they kicked off the campaign and my friends who are not church attenders were not excited about coming to check out my church, and hearing about tithing in the message. All I can say, is I am sorry, but how do you think FC has grown to where it is now? The last building campaign was started in 2000, and the next one was kicked off the exact same time they came for the first time, and probably now the last time.

All I have to say, is that if FC was not heading in the direction they are now, from back in the day, then I would not be here, and this life would not have been changed. My existence here in DFW, has been a blessing, and I have been blessed, and I am being able to bless those around me. I am glad for that, life change is always good, when it is done one positive life at a time.
living for an audience of ONE...

No comments: