Tuesday, April 04, 2006

20 Suicides too much....

My heart continues to be saddened when I hear of another person who decided that his/her life is not worth living. Someone is convinced that their life is over, and for 3 split seconds decides that it is time to end it. What possess a man or woman to take life into their own hands. Kenosha Wisconsin is hurting, people are crying out, but no one can help the helpless. Teenagers in my nieces school are the primary ones who feel that they can't live any longer. I pray that I don't get a call from someone that I know, my heart would sink. I am going to celebrate this up coming July 1st, that God saw fit, to not let my wishes not continue, but to grant me more time, to encourage those He has, will, and continue to bring into my life that needs encouragement.

living for an audience of ONE...

No comments: