Friday, April 14, 2006

Good Friday

*****T H I S P O S T IS D E D I C A T E D TO GEOFFRY CARLSON*****

Good Friday is here, and it is almost time. Time for what you say, well stay tuned for recaps of the 10 day vacation that began today, with some 2 day pre-warm ups for the main event. My apt is so trashed with boxes, new furniture, old stuff and tons of mess. I need to get it all done by today, wish me luck, because I will need it. I had a long talk with my buddy Afif last night, were making progress, and he realizes that I only want the best for him. I just got off the phone with him this morning. He took my advice and had a long sit down talk with his mom from 4am-7am and he just wanted me to know that he is forever grateful that I have never ever given up on him. I told him, "Afif, I will never give up on you, because my good friends never gave up on me", ask Matthew he has been waiting for a life change in my heart for over 9 years. I pray that I don't have to wait that long. You know you are making strides when my muslim buddy calls and wishes me a "Good Friday". Enjoy your day, a GOOD FRIDAY DAY.
living for an audience of ONE...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks, Friend! Happy Easter to you!

Anonymous said...

where's my post? huh? who drives down to tx to visit a bff???? :P