Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Middle of Holy Week

Easter is fast approaching and my heart still continues to grow in anticipation of what lies ahead. I think for me this year it has more deeper of a meaning than in past years. Since my chains have been broken from what held me back for such a long time. I am realizing that I don't need to be afraid of past, (that I will not go back to) but aware that I am living in the here and now, ready for the future, of what ever is in front of me.

This week I have been training a new guy at my job, and I am afraid to say that he is agnostic, I am not sure what that really means, but I will need to begin to study, for a long road of lengthy discussions that have already begun. The one answer he doesn't understand is why I am here in Dallas for Fellowship Church.

I recieved confirmation of my # 1 present for my number one girl who will be on her way to visit me, and I can't wait to see her reaction. It will be priceless. I am getting ready for the big event. Can you belive I am going to be on vacation for 10 fun filled days with some of the greatest people on the planet. My house is filling up with all of my purchases and I cant wait to start putting it all together.

living for an audience of ONE...

No comments: