Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Guess Who, Fellowship Uptown UPDATE...Want the dirt???

Monday afternoon right before I was about to leave, my buddy Kiefer Sutherland---aka---"Jack Bower" from the hit show 24 came in to have a drink and smoke with yours truely. Very laid back guy. **No autographs PLEASE**

GO MAVS is the only thing out of my lips. I have become an avid Texas sports team fan for a good solid year. Our Dallas Stars Hockey team is in the Stanley Cup this year, but I don't think they are going to do it, this year.

Check out this update on Fellowship church.comUptown on how things are coming along on their soon to be new home. Work is slow again, and I am getting bored to early of the day, but construction is not far away when my bar will be doubling itself.

Want to get the down load on past, present, and futuring moviestars, hollywood, past presidents, the whose who and so they think so. CHECK OUT THIS LINK. thank you kim fornoff

living for an audience of ONE...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think that I am more excited about you seeing Christina Aguilera than Kiefer Sutherland. I guess I must be the only one not obsessed with 24. You get to meet so many interesting people through your job. I don't think that I could handle that. I would be so nervous I wouldn't know what to do with myself.

S