Monday, April 10, 2006

400,000 march for Freedom...Holy Week begins... Another Fries enters the World.

Weekend worship at FC was incredible, and my heart was severed into tears realizing how good way have life, and it is blessing that in one week we can rejoice in the true meaning of Easter.

*** I want to welcome into the world a new little Fries to the family, at 1:30pm today Ester Fries gave birth to a healthy 8 lb 14 ounce baby girl. Father Danny was joined by his sister Chasity and brother Tristan both from Wichita this weekend for the fun filled event.****

Today, I made my final purchase from Ikea, and boy are you fine folks who are getting ready to visit me are in for a treat. I stopped off at my friends house Afif to meet his mom, sister, and Aunt who just moved here from Bangladesh.

This weekend marked a historical time for the Latino's in the DFW area. They were expecting around 20,000 and over 400,000 marched in protest of new immigrant laws being imposed soon. They have been protesting here in Dallas all week.

Holy Week begins, take time to reflect your life, and you can impact just one person around you each day. Today I am thankful that my mom poured love, support, and encouragement into my life.

living for an audience of ONE...

No comments: