Sunday, February 26, 2006

Depeche Mode at FC...Brooks & Dunn... A new endeavor

This Monday was an awesome time for me, I was able to meet Brooks and Dunn, they came into my bar, and got it on with some tequilllllaaa. Very down to earth, really chilled country boys. Every time I see famous people on TV, they just seem so different in real life. After they left, I asked my GM if she knew who was just in and she said, "NO, why." When she found out she was so pissed that I did not tell her. Brooks and Dunn is her favorite.

Well, I have been approached from a pastor who I work with to help start a church, more of an approach to somewhat mirror FC. We have had a couple of meetings over breakfast, and he's taking me to walk thru the building that they purchased, and wants me to work hand in hand with the architect. I am taking him and his staff to first Wednesday tonight and the 9:30am service on Sunday. The journey has begun, please pray for me, I will need it.

This weekend was a great message by Ed on dealing with the good side of anger, but before the message, they had a great video of two people going threw life issues where they had to confront anger head on. The video ended and Derrik Bennot began to sing "People are People by the Depeche Mode. It was one of the 3rd most intense light shows/to go along with the existing video I have ever seen anywhere, including church. The new sound system was so intense it was making you rumble in your seat as well, it rocked right before the message.

living for an audience of ONE...

No comments: