Friday, February 17, 2006

Who has been feeding me?? Ed Young TV?? Looking for the One?

For the first year and half, all of my involvement with FC has led me to get some great food from volunteering through a great restaurant, the one I now work for. My two bosses who I work for at Blue Mesa use to work for BM in SouthLake, but transferred by one of the owners to work at the airport BM. After I started, my 2 all time favorite bosses were getting to know me, and they found out that I moved here for Fellowship Church, and we both were surprised that they had been supplying all of the outreach events with meals for the volunteers. Angie, goes well I sure can see eating our food worked, you sure got plumped up. Well I asked since we are friends, and you know a little bit about FC, "have you ever been to a service?, and they said "no". Well, of course if you know me, they decided they did want to come and visit, Angie came last week, and she really did like it, she said, "Randall it is so wired that we were just at church, it felt like a rock concert with a message." yea, that is what we want, for you NOT to realize your in church, and that you will want to return to great Godly worshipful experience.

A lot of my friends have been emailing me, wondering where Ed Young TV has moved to, you can find Ed in a area near you- RIGHT HERE.

If you have been paying attention, God has brought many new friends into my life since I have been here at FC in DFW. This guy is just one of those people that has a great personality, a heart of gold, an ora about him that people are just drawn to, and spiritually moving forward at a pace that is a God-sent- speed. Check out a really close friend of mine here, and read his article on finding the right mate.

living for an audience of ONE...

No comments: