Sunday, February 19, 2006

Valentines spent well...Addicted to what? Icy roads in Texas.. Ikea ready...

This Valentines Day was relaxed for me, this year I worked during the day, and then took dinner and dessert to my girl at TGIFridays at the DFW airport. It was a total surprise to her and me, when she came running and screaming through the restaurant to give me a kiss hello and said, "what are you doing?", she was definitely surprised.

Well today was the season kick off to Nascar, yes I am getting more addicted to watching Nascar. This weekend they celebrated with new "bumping bars" on the race cars for the first time at the Daytona 500 and to honor the late Dale Earnhart Sr. on his anniversary, this weekend. Another fav past time for me is to watch professional bull riding. I had my first PBR experience when I lived in Vegas. I love watching the PBR. My favorite bull is Pandora's Box, and my favorite cowboy is a tie between Justin McBride, Chris Shivers, Cody Hart, and a good young buck of a rider-Travis Brisco, what I like about him is he starts big, rides hard and has a "Get-r Done" mind set to the finish of a good 8 second ride.

This week has been a whirlwind of weather, Tues, Wed, Thurs-80' each day, this weekend however a high of 35'-40', with lows of 20'-25'. Just this Sat, and Sunday we had over 250 wrecks, sure glad I am little bit better driver since I grew up in Omaha.

I am getting ready for another big Ikea experience. I will have my apartment finally finished this Easter weekend, and I think I might be getting some help?!?!

living for an audience of ONE...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nascar? Really? That is one sport that I didn't figure you for. So what did you really do for Valentine's Day?

S