Wednesday, February 08, 2006

A first for the Dallas Stars, time to move on

Well, this past Monday was not a typical, but a good one. At 915am I found myself answering a very strange question from a guy I don't even know. To make a long story short, some guy gave me 2 free tickets to go see the Stars hockey game. It was a very nice gesture. I was trying to figure out who I was going to take, and if finally came to mind. So, one of my friends who I work with at Blue Mesa is an avid hockey lover. So nick and I were off to getting on the 413pm train to downtown Dallas. We had a great steak dinner in the West End district and jumped back on the train to the front door of AA center for 7pm drop of the puck. The game was really cool, and lots of fun and with a great win of 4 to 2, I would have to say that was the best first time to the stars on ice.

When you know it is time to say goodbye, you just know. I am slowly trying to break off from a friendship that I just don't need to be in anymore. It is really hard, because I feel like I am breaking up with someone. It is sad that we can't continue on, but the negativity is just so overwhelming to me, and I know I can and will move on to something much better.


No comments: