Saturday, February 25, 2006

Paul Mitchell, Ricky Martin, Matthew McConaughey, and the road

***** This post is dedicated to RED, you have gone the distance, keep going!!!

I forgot to mention that last weekend, I waited on tons of dancers that were flying to Paris to perform with the one and only Ricky Martin, one of the guys just got off tour with Madonna, it was very interesting to talk to them. Also I waited on Paul Mitchell and Matthew McConaughey who sure likes Patron Tequila.

Here is something to think on, I don't want you all to think that I am some special spiritual someone going somewhere. That is far from the case, I have just begun to move. I am slowly making the up hill climb on the roller coaster. Here is what gets me to sleep at night. For what ever reason God chooses to keep people here long on the earth or not. I am been blessed with friendship and to still be here. I know that for all the stupid attempts of me trying to take my life, God holds me close, as well as my friends and family, and I just love loving life right now. What would you do for a dying mans last wish, I know what I do each and every day, as if it was my last. I wake up, count my blessing, spend some time reflecting with God in his love story to me. Kick the door wide open to smell nature. I TRY to be nice, uplifting, wholesome, positive, and share my faith if it is in good comfortable timing, say one nice thing to someone, do one nice thing for someone, and always count your blessing that God still keep us here on earth to try and reflect His faith through love in random acts of kindness. My last post, I needed that, I was not bragging, I needed that, and RED I am glad I still have you in my life!!!

living for an audience of ONE...

No comments: