Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Love is...

**THIS POST IS DEDICATED TO MY GRANDMA MARGE SNYDER who passed away on Valentines Day****
This is my year of rejuvenation, I have been able to let go of a lot of stuff in my life materialistic and internally, but one thing that I have been learning is how to love God first, then love myself second, and now you. Take a long good look at yourself inside, and really ask yourself if this is the type of "LOVE" you posses, or need to adopt into your own life.

Love is patient, Love is kind, Love does not envy, Love does not brag, Love is not proud, Love is not rude, Love is not self seeking, Love is not easily angered, Love does not keep a record of wrong, Love lets go of hurt, Love does not delight in evil, Love does not hurt people.

Let's go deeper shall we...

Love always protects - love covers the wrongs of the other person.

Love always trust - and believes the best in someone else.

Love always gives people the benefit of the doubt.

Love always says, "I believe in people".

Love is to risk being burned over, over, over, and over again.

Love always believes and trust in people too much.

You will believe the best out of the people you trust the most.

Love always hopes.

Love is hopelessly optimistic - Love NEVER stops hoping.

Love is not about me, but you.

Love refuses to take as failure as final.

When you love somebody, you are hoping for the best in them.

Love always goes the distance.

To Love is to risk getting burned.

When you stop loving, you have lost.

Love never dies, Love never says, "I quit", Love never says, "Im finished", Love never says, "im through", Love never says, "no more", Love never says, "I give up"

Love will never give up, it will die trying.

Without this Love, we have nothing.

The only thing that counts is Faith expressing itself in Love.

I have been burned, and burned again, but I have come to the conclusion that I don't really know how to love my God, my self, and my friends and family like I should. I desire, and deserve a heart of love. I don't want to protect myself anymore, that is selfish. I have learned without love nothing else matters. I hope this Valentines Day, your love is like the one I am longing for in my own life.

LOVING you through faith expressing itself in love. randall paul thompson

living for an audience of ONE...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know that I am catching up on some of the older entries, but when i came to this one........oh my gosh. Talk about a spew of emotions. Even in red. Yikes. Way to go being taken over by love in this great season.


S