Thursday, February 02, 2006

Are you Fire Proof ?? Matt Revell turns 25ish?


From its ability to annihilate to its potential to purify, fire fascinates us. It can even attract us . But the flames we experience in life often hold us at bay. This weekend, God will show us how He wants to use those flames, not to hinder your growth, but to help you discover the most out of life. taken from fc web page

This weekend I will be going to a FC social, a birthday party at Cool River Cafe, for a friend of mine from FC, and Omaha that I met here 3 years ago. I am kind of nervous, cause I have not hung with FC people for over a year and half. What will I say?, What will we do?, Do I share my new freedom with Matt?. We will just have to wait and see. Tonight I have been on the phone a lot, I just got off the phone with my GM, who wants to sit and talk, "cause no one listens like you do Randall." She has told me that she has tried to talk to her friends, and family and no one really cares, she knows I do. You have to talk, I can listen.

No comments: