Sunday, January 01, 2006

Congrats Huskers... 2005-out/in 2006...FC best 5..CLR-where?

Welcome to a new year, and my new site. I have taken a break, and boy have I needed one. I have spent a lot of time reflecting, thinking, hanging with the parents, and preparing my mind and soul for 2006. This new years eve, was pretty low key, I had to work at My Martini till 11pm, and I then waited for Afif, Nick and Jen to come over and we hung till the wee hours of the morning. Oh yea, I woke up with no hangover, also!!!. Kicking the year off right.

Congrats Nebraska Huskers on the big Alamo Bowl Win!!

I want to wish one of my best friends for a very long time a very Happy Birthday to Cheryl Reineke, who I love to death, and can't believe your that old. Have a great day!!!

The parents came down on Monday to Thursday, and we had a fun time, hanging out and getting to know each other better. Fellowship Church did the best 5 messages of 2005 in grand fashion. This church just rocks.

***This post is dedicated to Cheryl and TRISH the dish FERRYMAN- you did a good job raising me, and I am glad we are family. Love you, miss you, and thanks for the emails. Hugs & kisses

No comments: